Sedona Internet Marketing Techniques:
Successful online marketing showcases your valuable leadership. Use quality articles to establish yourself as an undisputed expert. Readers who come to trust your wisdom, opinions and experience become your customers, not your competition's. Consistent article publishing creates brand-awareness and attracts the best kind of internet traffic - these visitors are pre-qualified!
Sedona SEO Web Design by Charlotte Howard offers Article Marketing packages, taking advantage of your expertise in your industry and our expertise in writing and internet marketing to generate powerful articles that get wide-ranging results.
We get the articles published in multiple sources across the world wide web. You reap the benefits.
A company that knows its products, its market and how to satisfy its customers has a tremendous advantage during the purchasing process. Getting the word out through a series of well-planned articles is an effective way to increase web traffic, generate leads, get more customers, and make more sales. Having a website to simply sell a product or service is not enough anymore.
To stay competitive, you have to get out there and REACH MORE PEOPLE.
More Article Marketing Information
Experts Write Articles ... and You are an Expert!
Articles establish you and your business as leaders in your industry. Rather than time-sensitive press releases, articles are "evergreen" stories which inform readers and potential customers about a topic, discuss a controversial idea, offer an educated opinion, or review a product, service or event.
Articles aren't sales-driven advertisements; they're informational pieces from which any interested reader could benefit. Articles are picked up by industry media outlets like magazines, journals and websites visited by thousands of readers. You will be reaching more motivated, potential customers.
If you demonstrate mastery of your industry through a series of well-written articles, readers grow to trust your advice, tips, suggestions and warnings. They rely on you to show them the pros and cons of ideas. They respect your opinion. As the voice of authority, your reputation becomes another asset to your business.
People who read your articles also visit your website or business, which relates to more sales, better customer service, more sincere and thorough feedback and more repeat customers.
Press Releases vs. Articles:
Press releases and articles both have their role in marketing.
- Press releases inform people about upcoming events or news.
- Press releases are generally unbiased reports. They simply relate "news."
- Press releases aim at the general public as a whole and are written with the majority in mind.
- While many press releases merely inform, others overtly market to customers through event notices or special offers.
- Press releases might aim at 100% of the population to turn 10% of them into customers.
- Articles discuss a topic in detail, offering examples, stories, anecdotes and testimonials.
- Opinions and experiences add flavor to the text of articles, making them more interesting to read.
- Articles can be highly technical as they target specialized and already motivated readers.
- With articles, the goal is to inform. People decide to become your customers on their own, based on how they feel.
- Articles might aim at 10% of the population to turn 100% of them into customers.
Your Business Should Publish Articles
If your business is in a highly competitive field, articles differentiate your company from others. You are no longer a mere voice in a choir trying to sell a product or service, but the choir director who knows all there is to know about the music. The other voices follow your lead.
If your business is unique or in a niche market, articles bring your company to the attention of your potential customers.
Your articles do more than expand on a topic or discussion, they build your voice into an authority. Potential customers visit the web links you provide, follow the advice you offer, and pass your information on to their websites, blogs, newsletters or publications. Customers return to your articles again and again as the valuable information you provide continues to grow.
Articles work because they're not advertisements. They don't implicitly drive customers to your website or business, they merely inform your customer base. Your knowledge is the commodity and your customer's respect and admiration is the payment. You are not a salesperson with a product, but an authority with knowledge about the entire industry.
Potential Article Topics are Endless
As a business owner, you already have opinions about how your business and your industry should be run. You have ideas about new products because you have to make the choice whether or not to buy and sell them to your customers.
You know the ins and outs of your industry and what it can offer your customers. Use your experience to inform your potential customers.
The possible topics for your articles are never-ending. Each one helps establish your credibility:
- Discuss the pros and cons of a new service.
- Review a new product.
- Offer tips to potential customers before they buy.
- Discuss the different facets or departments of your business and how they integrate.
- Reflect on the history of your industry.
- Predict the future of your field.
- Teach readers, such as "How to ...."
- Present a strategy guide.
- Offer tips to existing users about how to use a product or do an activity.
- Suggest an easier way to do something.
- Answer a commonly heard or a complicated question.
- Discuss how local, state, national or international politics affects your industry.
- Write a personal narrative as an allegory, metaphor or educational tool.
- Offer advice for readers dealing with a difficult situation.
- Try to answer all the questions for a do-it-yourself project.
- Suggest an unusual application for an existing product.
- Reveal a "shocking truth."
- Present a case scenario.
- Discuss what's wrong with a current business model or practice and how to fix it.
- Our team of writers can work with you to generate hundreds of other topics ....
The SEO Connection
Your articles will be optimized (SEO) and will generate significant, one-way, in-coming links to your website. This is one of the BEST ways to improve your search engine rankings.
With our article marketing packages, all parts of your article from the title and the headline, to the resource box content can be optimized for search engines. Every place your article will appear is another opportunity for SEO and can dramatically boost your rankings and draw traffic to your website.
One-way links affect your ranking on search engines. Generally, the more one-way links you have, the more weight your website has on internet searches.
People go online to search for information. News sites, industry journals, and forum sites dedicated to a specific community draw more readers than individual company sites. Getting your business name and web address on these sites is as easy as writing a good article they want their readers to see.
Getting these high-traffic internet sites to link to you significantly raises your search engine rankings over time. As readers add your article — including your links and your SEO — to their sites, the number of one-way links grows.
Your article remains online forever, effectively creating a wealth of SEO that endlessly directs traffic to your website. Optimizing each article with important keywords constantly increases your website's visibility on search engines and drives traffic to you.
Internet Marketing Jump Start Package
We Will Write and Publish Your Articles for You!
Sedona SEO Web Design by Charlotte Howard offers an Internet Marketing Jump Start Package, taking advantage of your expertise in your industry and our expertise in internet marketing to generate powerful articles. We meet with you in an interview to plan out how best to procede with your article marketing strategy.
Your articles will be written by Christopher Fox Graham, a copy writer and award-winning former journalist and newspaper editor. Graham has worked with several newspapers in Northern Arizona. Your articles will conform to Associated Press style, appeal to your targeted readers, and help establish you as your industry's thought leader.
This package includes:
Our Internet Marketing Jump Start Package includes a bundle of 12 articles published over a 12-week time period. We work with you to set up an optimized list of topics and develop your unique angles.
All the articles will conform to your preferences. You will have final approval before each article is sent out to media sources.
Additional Benefits We Can Add To Your Article Package
1) As each article is published, we can send an e-mail blast of the article to all the customers on your e-mail list. Your e-mail list contains "warm leads" who are already familiar to you and your business, and receptive to the content of your articles.
3) We can also post the article to your website at the right time, adding great, optimized content to your website for search engines and customers to find.
If you're ready to use professionally written, original articles to direct traffic to your website, call us for an evaluation or an estimate. 928-204-9015