Sedona Internet Marketing Techniques:
Inform with Professional Press Releases
Press releases increase your business' exposure. Press releases let your existing customers and the public know about changes in your business or industry, upcoming events and new products.
The best way to promote your business is to let current and potential customers know what you have to offer. When you have news to announce to your community or the world, you should send a well-written, informative press release to every market and media outlet you can reach.
Most of the content in newspapers, magazines and on websites is comprised of press releases. Reporters looking for a story often use press releases as a jumping-off point. Your press release may run as-is in one media outlet and be the source of a reporter-written news story in another outlet.
The key to promoting your business and your website is good press.
Sedona SEO Web Design by Charlotte Howard offers four press release packages designed to take advantage of multiple media sources, both local and nationwide. They can dramatically increase traffic to your website. The press release will conform to Associated Press style, appeal to all types of readers and increase traffic to your Web site.
We work with you, your information on your Web site and your products to draft press releases and send those release to multiple media outlets. We will write a press release after a consultation or an interview, giving you final approval over the content.
Quick Reasons To Use Press Releases
- New product or service that your business offers
- New website or website element, like a blog, interactive web product or online service
- Business expansion
- New office location
- Announce a certification, award, or honor that you or your business has earned
- Introduce a new hire, promotion or department head to the public and list the employee's achievements
- Offer incentives for new members who visit your business or website
- Announce a limited-time sale
- A merger or partnership
- Inform the general public about an upcoming event, such as:
~ Grand openings
~ Open houses
1) "Did You See Me in the Newspaper:" The Print Press Release Package
The Print Press Release Package increases local awareness of your business through traditional print media.
This package best for press releases with small, local focus and readers who live nearby. Typical items perfect for this package include upcoming events, book signings, open houses, public meetings, art exhibits, charity drives, etc.
- Your press release will be sent to newspapers and other print media outlets throughout Northern Arizona.
- We can add media outlets statewide or in other targeted regional markets at your request for a samll additional fee.
- Distributing press releases to local newspapers increases traffic from members of your community and raises local awareness of your products and services.
2) Cast a Wide Net: The Standard Internet Press Release Package
Focused online, the Internet Press Release Package directly increases traffic to your website.
This is best for releases for online business owners, announcing things such as book releases, new products or business changes where local markets are not specifically targeted.
- Your press release will be made available to top news sites.
- Your press release will have a one-way link pointing back to your website. This is the best kind of link to have!
- Your press release will be permanently hosted on one of the largest online public relations companies in the United States.
- We can track the results of your press release with statistics on reads and impressions by online users.
- Your press release will be sent to five industry targets and two regional targets. Specializing the destination of your release to the appropriate markets guarantees better traffic with more interested consumers.
- Your press release will appear on custom news feeds.
- Your press release will include search engine tools to attract search engines.
- Your release is available for comparative analysis. Comparing your release to other competitors boosts future marketing efforts.
- And much more ...
3) Hit All Your Bases: Standard Press Release Package with Print Component
This option includes all the benefits of Standard Press Release Package. This package draws local and nationwide customers to your press release through both online and print mediums.
In addition, your press release will be sent to newspapers and other print media outlets throughout Northern Arizona or your target market.
This option covers local markets and your online audience. If your press release covers an event that happens locally, choosing this package early encourages people to attend your event. If customers can plan ahead, they're more likely to travel.
4) Become A Newsmaker: The Premium Press Release Package
This package includes all the benefits of Standard Press Release Package and Print Press Release Package. It uses both print and online media outlets.
This press release has extra SEO Benefits and adds Blog and Social Media Visibility
This option also tracks how your press release performs and how it directly increases traffic to your Web site. We will compile advanced SEO statistics so that you can track how your release is being searched for and found on search engines.
The package offers tools to track:
- Who publishes your release.
- Who reads your release.
- Who visits your website based on your release.
Knowing these statistics dramatically affects how you market yourself, how you direct future press releases and how to improve your business plan.
In addition, your press release will:
- Be sent to newspapers and print media outlets throughout Northern Arizona.
- Benefit from extensive Search Engine Optimization tools.
- Have the option of including an image guaranteed to be included if the release runs online.
- Get premium placement online for enhanced search results.
- Receive social bookmark links for increased distribution.
- Be sent to ten industry targets and five regional targets, distributed on industry-specific websites and blogs and distributed on a targeted media digest.
- Appear on blogging distribution, adding your release to weblog searches. Using the blogosphere to increase traffic is a viral marketing tool to boost word-of-mouth interest in your business and products.
- Include trackbacks, so you can see who reads your release, who visits your Web site, and what news source lead to the visit so that we can plan future marketing efforts based on your success.
- Include comparative analysis with additional tools such as Visits by Country, Search Engine Traffic and Search Terms.
- And much more ....
If you're ready to use press releases to direct traffic to your website, call us for a press release evaluation or an estimate. 928-204-9015