Sedona SEO: Search Engine Optimization
What is SEO?
- SEO is a strategy or a form of online marketing,
- used to improve your website’s search engine rankings,
- in the natural (or organic) section of a search engine’s results page (SERP),
- for as many relevant phrases as possible.
In other words, we use SEO to place your website on page one of a search engine, and as high up on page one as possible, using the best keyword phrases for your business.
Search Engine Optimization is a Careful Blend of Facts and Intuition
We use the industry’s best research tools to learn three things:
- What keyword phrases people are typing the search engines,
- How often these phrases are being typed in, and
- How many competitors you have for all those phrases.
Then, after a few hours of research, consulting, and brainstorming with you, we take this information and build a website around it. This information is so important, and so basic, that it seems a little silly to create a website without going through this process first. Search Engine Optimization creates a firm foundation and focus to your web pages. This groundwork supports and complements any other type of search engine marketing.
Our clients do well because we don’t sit around guessing. We creatively work with facts and design optimized websites.
Search Engine Optimization is a Process
Search Engine Optimization shouldn’t be a one-shot deal. It is a process that is on-going. The world changes and your business changes. It is critical that we analyze statistics and trends, and that we re-evaluate the goals, results and expectations on a regular basis. We will develop a customized long-term plan for your future internet success.
Search Engine Optimization Packages
We don’t have pre-packaged SEO plans. To us, it just doesn’t make sense to work this way and here is why;
- How many products do you sell?
- How many services do you offer?
- What is the condition of your current website?
- Who is your audience?
- How competitive is your field?
- Are you competing for local, state, national or global customers?
- What’s your budget?
- What are your expectations and goals now and long term?
- How else and where else are you advertising?
- Who’s on the team? Who are WE working with? How organized are you?
- What are your talents? Does a copywriter need to be hired?
The questions go on. You, your business, your circumstances, your talents, and your budget are unique. So, our process with you is unique as well. After we get our questions answered, we will give you a fair estimate of hours and price for the project. It is harder to work this way, but we think this very thoughtful process is the best way to get great results.
Who Should Optimize?
- Anyone planning a new website
- Anyone who has a website posted that does not have it optimized
- Anyone who wants to increase the effectiveness of their current website